Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update on the Bohlen's

Hello to all. Well, just an update, since I haven't been doing so well lately. I did make an error on the last entry - our Bible Study is on the first and third Friday nights of the month, not on Tuesday. Our host and hostess will be on a mission trip our next meeting, so we will be hosting it our home. Started today to clean.

Why did Jesus Christ come to this world? The reason was so that He could testify to the truth. That is what His response was to Pilate prior to his death. See John 18:37. Yes, He also came to save sinners (that was my answer). I'm anxious to view the next video. I will keep you updated.

Today is Valentine's Day. We had a nice breakfast together and then went to the "Puppy Show" down at the Port of Burlington. There were a lot of puppies, but we came home with none. But that isn't the end of the story. There was an add for a free cockapoo in the paper this a.m. We called about her and then this afternoon, went to check her out. We think she is actually a Maltese. She is about a year old. Well, we rescued her and brought her home. Unsure what we will do with her - keep her, give her to Gma Bohlen, ??? Actually, once we got her here, she ate right away. We went on a 2 mile walk with her and Zeke and she did really well. After that, we gave her a bath, and put flea medicine on her. The guy getting rid of her just lost his house, his wife and kids left him, he had been in Iraq... a sad situation.

Here she is. Her name was Sweet Pea, but I think we are going to change it... Maybe to Zoe, if Jessica doesn't mind.





3 comments:

  1. I like the name Zoe! She's pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!! Did you do a schizo test? We wouldn't want another crazy Zeke running around!! JK...Congrats on the new baby...Looks like I'll be moving down the list again...RB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, I can't believe you have another dog! If you need some counseling----give me a call.

    ReplyDelete